Herdsman to statesman [electronic resource] : the autobiography of Jamsrangiin Sambuu of Mongolia / translated by Mary Rossabi ; introduction by Morris Rossabi
- Sambuu, Zh. (Zhamsrangiĭn), 1895-1972
- Uniform Title:
- Am'dralyn Zamnalaas. English
- Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 159 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Rossabi, Mary
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Sambuu and his autobiography : Paths of life / by Morris Rossabi -- Paths of life : a translation / by Mary Rossabi -- My ignorant simple childhood -- Becoming acquainted with the hardships of life -- Loving lessons from my parents -- Living at the Official Ministry for two months -- Every man is different -- The strong one is always right -- Time to begin lending a hand with the writing work -- How I became a family man -- Setting out by horseback armed against the occupier -- The road to educating the people through the party -- Carrying out the responsibility of trust -- Representing our government to our friendly neighbor -- The Soviet Union breaks up an attack -- Examining a firm friendship in the heat of an historic struggle -- The end of the harmful war and the beginning of peace time -- An honorable task for the people and the country.
- 9781442207509 (cloth : alk. paper) and 9781442207523 (electronic)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 149-151) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19477126