A history of early Southeast Asia [electronic resource] : maritime trade and societal development, 100-1500 / Kenneth R. Hall
- Hall, Kenneth R.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 384 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Trade and statecraft in early Southeast Asia -- Early international maritime trade and cultural networking in the Southeast Asia, region, ca. 100-500 -- Competition on the east coast of the mainland : early Champa and Vietnam political economies -- The foundations of Indonesian polity : Srivijaya and Java to the early tenth century -- Structural change in the Javanese community, ca. 900-1300 -- The temple-based mainland political economies of Angkor Cambodia and pagan Burma, ca. 889-1300 -- Transitions in the Southeast Asian mainland commercial realm, ca. 900-1500 -- Maritime trade and community development in fourteenth- and fifteenth-century Java -- Upstream and downstream unification and the changing sense of community in Southeast Asia's fifteenth-century maritime port-polities -- Maritime trade and state development, ca. 1250-1500.
- 9780742567603 (alk. paper)
0742567605 (alk. paper)
9780742567610 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0742567613 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 345-371) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19478175