Hot spots [electronic resource] : why some teams, workplaces, and organizations buzz with energy-- and others don't / Lynda Gratton
- Gratton, Lynda
- San Francisco : Berrett-Koehler Publishers, c2007.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 213 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : elements for creating hot spots -- Generating extraordinary energy -- Hot spots burning bright across the world -- The first element : a cooperative mindset -- The second element : boundary spanning -- The third element : the igniting purpose -- The fourth element : productive capacity -- The leader's role in hot spots -- Designing for the emergence of hot spots - Appendix A : resources for creating hot spots -- Appendix B : background to the research on hot spots -- Appendix C : Methodology of the hot spots research.
- 1576754189 (hardcover) and 9781576754184 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 195-205) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19479263