I'm feeling the blues right now [electronic resource] : blues tourism and the Mississippi Delta / Stephen A. King
- King, Stephen A., 1964-
- Jackson : University Press of Mississippi, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 277 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- American made music series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The history of the Mississippi Delta blues -- The history of blues tourism in the Mississippi Delta -- Blues myths and the rhetorical imagination of place -- Blues festivals, race, and the construction of authenticity -- A blues countermemory : the history of Mississippi, the story of the Delta -- Public memory, historical amnesia, and the Shack Up Inn -- Assessing tourism goals : money, image, and reconciliation.
- 9781617030109 (cloth : alk. paper), 1617030104 (cloth : alk. paper), 9781617030116 (ebook), and 1617030112 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography (p. 239-267), discography (p. 268-270) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19481968