Immigration, diversity, and broadcasting in the United States, 1990-2001 [electronic resource] / Vibert C. Cambridge
- Cambridge, Vibert C.
- Athens : Ohio University Press, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 309 p. ; 22 cm.
- Research in international studies. Global and comparative studies series ; no. 3
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Seeking a voice in the melting pot -- Immigration to the United States -- Immigration, diversity, and the media in the United States -- Broadcasting in the United States -- Radio and America's diversity : the little medium that refuses to be squeezed out -- Commercial television and America's diversity -- Cable television and America's diversity : the era of choice -- Noncommercial television and America's diversity : public television -- Noncommercial television and America's diversity : community access -- A map of the intersection.
- 0896802361 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 259-297) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19482812