In doubt [electronic resource] : the psychology of the criminal justice process / Dan Simon
- Simon, Dan, 1955-
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 405 p. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "We're closing in on him": investigation dynamics -- "Officer, that's the guy": eyewitness identification of perpetrators -- "Officer, that's what happened": eyewitness memory for the event -- "We know you're guilty": interrogating suspects -- "Jurors, that's what happened": fact-finding at trial -- "Bolting out the truth": the trial's mechanisms -- Toward accuracy.
- 9780674046153 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 225-385) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19483366