Innovation support in Latin America and Europe [electronic resource] / edited by Mark Anderson, David Edgar, Kevin Grant, Keith Halcro, Julio Mario Rodriguez Devis, and Lautaro Guera Genskowsky
- Anderson, Mark, 1952-
- Burlington : Gower Pub. Ltd., 2014.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 260 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- List of tables -- Editor biographies -- Contributor biographies -- Introduction -- Innovation in practice and practicing innovation : making sense of a contested area : a conceptual framework for educators -- Nuances in entrepreneurial and innovative activity : developing an understanding through regional studies from Latin America and Europe -- Generating innovation through knowledge exchange : capturing lessons learned -- The use of intellectual property in Latin American higher education institutions -- Fostering innovation and technology transfer in the renewable energy sector at Latin American higher education institutions : findings from a labour market survey undertaken as part of the Jelare project -- A model for innovation and global competitiveness : the Monterrey International City of Knowledge program (MICK) -- The socio-economics of digital ecosystems research : policy analysis and methodological tools from an Argentinean case study -- Disseminating innovation by improving individual capabilities : a Brazilian experience -- Vertical integrative innovation -- Conclusion.
- 9781409419013 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19484832