The International Criminal Court [electronic resource] : global politics and the quest for justice / edited by William Driscoll, Joseph Zompetti, and Suzette Zompetti
- Sourcebook on contemporary controversies
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Background -- Objections to the International Criminal Court -- In defense of the International Criminal Court -- U.S. government policy statements -- Responses to U.S. policy -- Source readings -- Important terms.
- Presents articles which address both sides of the debate about whether the United Nations' International Criminal Court should exist on a continuing basis.
- 0972054146 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19486171