International Standard Classification of Occupations 2008 (ISCO-08) [electronic resource]: Structure, Group Definitions and Correspondence Tables
- Corporate Author:
- International Labor Office Staff
- CH-1211 Geneva 22 : International Labour Office Sept. 2012 Washington : Brookings Institution Press [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 476 p. 29.900 x 021.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This volume presents the structure and definitions of all groups in the International Standard Classification of Occupations 2008 (ISCO-08) and their correspondence with ISCO-88.ISCO-08 is a four-level hierarchically structured classification that covers all jobs in the world. Developed with the benefit of accumulated national and international experience as well as the help of experts from many countries and agencies, ISCO-08 is fully supported by the international community as an accepted standard for international labor statistics.The classification of occupations is divided into two volumes: Volume I presents the structure and definitions of all groups in ISCO-08 and their correspondence with ISCO-88, which it supersedes, while Volume II will provide an updated and expanded index of occupational titles and associated ISCO-08 and ISCO-88 codes.
9221259528 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional International Labour Office
View MARC record | catkey: 19486795