Introduction to statistics through resampling methods and R [electronic resource] / Phillip I. Good
- Good, Phillip I.
- Uniform Title:
- Introduction to statistics through resampling methods and R/S-PLUS
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Intended for class use or self-study, the second addition of this text aspires like the first to introduce statistical methodology to a wide audience, simply and intuitively, through resampling from the data at hand. The methodology proceeds from chapter to chapter from the simple to the complex"--
- 9781118497579 (epub)
9781118497678 ( mobi)
- Includes indexes.
- Other Edition:
- Revion of: Good, Phillip I. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience, c2005
View MARC record | catkey: 19487745