Assessment study of RELAP5/MOD2 cycle 36.04 based on the commissioning test reactor trip at full load at the Philippsburg 2 nuclear power plant [microform] / prepared by G. Gerth
- Gerth, G.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 
Washington, DC : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.,
Springfield, VA : National Technical Information Service
- Physical Description:
- ix, 81 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Siemens AG-Bereich Energieerzeugung and U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:53/0057
- "Siemens AG-Bereich Energieerzeugung (KWU)."
"Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission."
"Prepared as part of the Agreement on Research Participation and Technical Exchange under the International Thermal-Hydraulic Code Assessment and Application Program (ICAP)."
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 92-1730-M.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 2 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1949062