Join the conversation [electronic resource] : how to engage marketing-weary consumers with the power of community, dialogue, and partnership / Joseph Jaffe
- Jaffe, Joseph, 1970-
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 300 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Talking "at" versus talking "with" -- The many-to-many model -- Can marketing be a conversation? -- The birth of generation i -- The rise of the prosumer -- The new consumerism -- The six Cs: three phases of conversation -- The content-conversation relationship -- What conversations are in your future? -- Why are you so afraid of conversation? -- The ten tenets of good conversation -- The five ways you can join the conversation -- When conversation isn't conversation at all -- Where does conversation fit in? -- Conversation through community -- Conversation through dialogue -- Conversation through partnership -- Getting started: the manifesto for experimentation -- Does conversation work? -- Do you speak conversation? Take the test.
- 9780470137321 (cloth) and 0470137320 (cloth)
- "Published simultaneously in Canada."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19490788