Language death [electronic resource] : factual and theoretical explorations with special reference to East Africa / edited by Matthias Brenzinger
- Berlin ; New York : Mouton de Gruyter, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 445 p. : maps ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Brenzinger, Matthias, 1957-
- Contributions to the sociology of language ; 64
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 3110134047 (acid-free paper)
- "Articles ... based on contributions initially prepared for an international symposium on 'Language death in East Africa,' held at the Werner-Reimers Foundation in Bad Homburg (Germany) from January 8-12, 1990"--Pref.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 19493491