The Life of George Eliot [electronic resource]
- Wiley-Blackwell [Imprint] Sept. 2014 Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- Physical Description:
- 320 p. 22.900 x 015.700 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Henry, Nancy
- Wiley Blackwell Critical Biographies Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The life story of the Victorian novelist George Eliot is as dramatic and complex as her best plots. This new assessment of her life and work combines recent biographical research with penetrating literary criticism, resulting in revealing new interpretations of her literary work. A fresh look at George Eliots captivating life story Includes original new analysis of her writing Deploys the latest biographical research Combines literary criticism with biographical narrative to offer a rounded perspective
- 9781118917671 and 1118917677 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 19496671