International aviation [microform] : DOT needs more information to address U.S. airlines' problems in doing business abroad : report to the chairman, Subcommittee on Aviation, Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- DOT needs more information to address U.S. airlines' problems in doing business abroad
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Cover title.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 96-0507-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1996?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1949719