Literary circles and cultural communities in Renaissance England [electronic resource] / edited by Claude J. Summers and Ted-Larry Pebworth
- Columbia : University of Missouri Press, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 243 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Summers, Claude J., Pebworth, Ted-Larry, and Renaissance Conference (13th : 1998 : University of Michigan--Dearborn)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- English literature—Early modern, 1500-1700—History and criticism—Congresses
- Literature and society—England—History—17th century—Congresses
- Authors, English—Early modern, 1500-1700—Biography—Congresses
- Social interaction—England—History—17th century—Congresses
- Community life—England—History—17th century—Congresses
- Communities in literature—Congresses
- Social interaction in literature—Congresses
- England—Intellectual life—17th century—Congresses
- 0826213170 (alk. paper)
- "The original, abbreviated versions of the essays collected here were presented at the thirteenth biennial Renaissance conference at the University of Michigan--Dearborn, October 15-17, 1998"--P. 3.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19497870