Market theory and the price system [electronic resource] / Israel M. Kirzner ; edited and with an introduction by Peter J. Boettke and Frédéric Sautet
- The collected works of Israel M. Kirzner
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The nature and tasks of market theory -- The market : its structure and operation -- Efficiency, coordination, and the market economy -- Utility theory -- Consumer income allocation -- Market demand -- Market process in a pure exchange economy -- Production theory -- Costs and supply -- Partial market processes-the determination of product prices and factor prices -- The general market process -- Monopoly and competition in the general market -- The price system and the allocation of resources.
- 9780865977594 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780865977600 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19501729