Marketing Communication [electronic resource]: New Approaches, Technologies, and Styles
- Kimmel, Allan J.
- New York : Oxford University Press, Incorporated Jan. 2006
- Physical Description:
- 320 p. ill 06.400 x 09.300 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Marketing Communication: New Approaches, Technologies, and Styles brings together leading authorities from both academia and the marketing industry to provide a comprehensive overview and analysis of the rapidly changing world of marketing communication in the 21st Century. Containing a broadtableau of perspectives, the book reflects the insights and experiences of academics and practitioners from both sides of the Atlantic. With its timely and in-depth focus on contemporary and evolving trends in marketing communication, this book will be of interest to a diverse audience of academics, students, and marketing professionals. Primarily intended as a supplemental reader for undergraduate, graduate, and MBA courses, thefocus on emerging developments in the field will also appeal to a broad range of researchers and marketing professionals.
0199276951 (UK-Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Oxford University Press, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 19501748