Markets in the name of socialism [electronic resource] : the left-wing origins of neoliberalism / Johanna Bockman
- Bockman, Johanna, 1968-
- Stanford, California : Stanford University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 332 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : economists and socialism -- Neoclassical economics and socialism : from the beginnings to 1953 -- A new transnational discussion among economists in the 1950s -- Neoclassical economics and Yugoslav socialism -- Goulash communism and neoclassical economics in Hungary -- The international left, the international right, and the study of socialism in Italy -- Market socialism or capitalism? : the transnational critique of neoclassical economics and the transitions of 1989 -- Post-1989 : how transnational socialism became neoliberalism without ceasing to exist.
- 9780804775663 (cloth : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 269-307) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19501850