Microwave noncontact motion sensing and analysis [electronic resource] / Changzhi Li, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, USA, Jenshan Lin, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA
- Li, Changzhi, 1982-
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 219 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lin, Jenshan, 1984-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Compiling the authors? combined decades of experience, Microwave Noncontact Motion Sensing and Analysis sheds light on microwave noncontact vital sign detection from bench-top module to CMOS integrated microchip, covering a frequency range of over 30 GHz. Providing timely coverage of a technology integral to the future healthcare of the elderly, the text presents a full-bodied history of this technology, introduces current developments, and reveals future trends. Practicing engineers and researchers will discover the theory and technical details of related technologies, as well as a wide range of applications in healthcare, military, and industry"-- and "This book reviews the microwave radar for both noncontact vital sign detection and mechanical movement measurement"--
- 9780470642146 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 203-213) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19505466