Floods in Beecher East quadrangle, northeastern Illinois [map] / by Howard E. Allen and Allen W. Noehre
- Allen, Howard E.
- Additional Titles:
- Beecher East quadrangle, northeastern Illinois
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 79 x 112 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Noehre, Allen W., Geological Survey (U.S.), and Illinois. Division of Waterways
- Hydrologic investigations atlas ; HA-302
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 87 037ʹ30ʺ--W 87 030ʹ00ʺ/N 41 022ʹ30ʺ--N 41 015ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Contour interval 10 feet., Prepared in cooperation with the State of Illinois Department of Public Works and Buildings, Division of Waterways., and Includes index map, flood profiles, and text with bibliography.
View MARC record | catkey: 1950802