Ms. Mentor's new and ever more impeccable advice for women and men in academia [electronic resource] / Emily Toth
- Toth, Emily
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 268 p. ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The petty and the profound: what they write to Ms. Mentor -- Stewing in graduate school -- Foraging for an academic job -- Love and sex in academia -- You're hired! early years in a strange new world -- The fine and quirky art of teaching -- Working and playing well with others -- Questions great and small -- Adjuncts -- The tenure trek -- What is life after tenure? -- Are you the retiring type? -- Daring to create your own life.
- Women college teachers—United States—Miscellanea
- Women graduate students—United States—Miscellanea
- Women college teachers—United States—Social conditions
- Women graduate students—United States—Social conditions
- Women college teachers—United States—Conduct of life
- Women graduate students—United States—Conduct of life
- 9780812220391 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -255) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19508275