Myelin basic protein [electronic resource] / Joan M. Boggs, editor
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- x, 249 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Boggs, Joan M.
- Intrinsically disordered proteins
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The properties and functions of the golli myelin basic proteins / Anthony T. Campagnoni and Celia W. Campagnoni -- Posttranslational modifications of myelin basic proteins / Robert Zand -- Deimination of myelin basic protein by PAD enzymes, and their role in multiple sclerosis / Fabrizio G. Mastronardi and Mario A. Moscarello -- Myelin basic protein-mediated immunopathogenesis in multiple sclerosis and EAE / Qingyong Ji and Joan Goverman --, A structural perspective of peptides from myelin basic protein / Maria Katsara ... [et al.] -- Interactions of the 18.5 kDa myelin basic protein with lipid bilayers : studies by electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy and implications for generation of autoimmunity in multiple sclerosis / Joan M. Boggs ... [et al.] -- Insights into the interaction of myelin basic protein with microtubules / Mauricio R. Galiano, Cecilia Lopez Sambrooks and Marta E. Hallak --, and Myelin basic protein interactions with actin and tubulin in vitro : binding, assembly, and regulation / Joan M. Boggs -- Molecular modelling of the interaction of myelin basic protein peptides with signalling proteins and effects of post-translational modifications / Eugenia Polverini -- Structure and dynamics of the myelin basic protein family by solution and solid-state NMR / George Harauz and Vladimir Ladizhansky.
- 9781604566994 (hardcover) and 160456699X (hardcover)
- "Nova biomedical"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19509220