The Nazi ancestral proof [electronic resource] : genealogy, racial science, and the final solution / Eric Ehrenreich
- Ehrenreich, Eric
- Bloomington : Indiana University Press, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 234 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Racial science -- The origins of racist eugenics in imperial Germany -- The spread of racist eugenics in Weimar -- Making the ancestral proof in Nazi Germany -- The Reich Genealogical Authority and its tasks -- The Reich Genealogical Authority and the ancestral proof -- Three beneficiaries of the ancestral proof -- Other means of generating acceptance of racism -- Racial scientific ideology and the Holocaust.
- 9780253349453 (cloth : alk. paper)
0253349451 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 215-223) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19510551