Multiphoton lithography : techniques, materials and applications / edited by Jürgen Stampfl, Robert Liska, and Aleksandr Ovsianikov
- Weinheim, Germany : Wiley-VCH, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Liska, Robert, Ovsianikov, Aleksandr, and Stampfl, Jürgen
- Principles of Multiphoton Absorption. Rapid Laser Optical Printing in 3D at a Nanoscale / Albertas ukauskas, Mangirdas Malinauskas, Gediminas Seniutinas, Saulius Juodkazis -- Characterization of 2PA Chromophores / Eric W Van Stryland, David J Hagan -- Modeling of Polymerization Processes / Alexander Pikulin, Nikita Bityurin -- Equipment and Techniques. Light Sources and Systems for Multiphoton Lithography / Ulf Hinze, Boris Chichkov -- STED-Inspired Approaches to Resolution Enhancement / John T Fourkas -- Materials. Photoinitiators for Multiphoton Absorption Lithography / Mei-Ling Zheng, Xuan-Ming Duan -- Hybrid Materials for Multiphoton Polymerization / Alexandros Selimis, Maria Farsari -- Photopolymers for Multiphoton Lithography in Biomaterials and Hydrogels / Mark W Tibbitt, Jared A Shadish, Cole A DeForest -- Multiphoton Processing of Composite Materials and Functionalization of 3D Structures / Casey M Schwarz, Christopher N Grabill, Jennefir L Digaum, Henry E Williams, Stephen M Kuebler -- Applications. Fabrication of Waveguides and Other Optical Elements by Multiphoton Lithography / Samuel Clark Ligon, Josef mpfmüller, Niklas Pucher, Jurgen Stampfl, Robert Liska -- Fabricating Nano and Microstructures Made by Narrow Bandgap Semiconductors and Metals using Multiphoton Lithography / Min Gu, Zongsong Gan, Yaoyu Cao -- Microfluidic Devices Produced by Two-Photon-Induced Polymerization / Shoji Maruo -- Nanoreplication Printing and Nanosurface Processing / Christopher N LaFratta -- Biological Applications. Three-Dimensional Microstructures for Biological Applications / Adriano J G Otuka, Vinicius Tribuzi, Daniel S Correa, Cleber R Mendonza.
- This first book on this fascinating, interdisciplinary topic meets the much-felt need for an up-to-date overview of the field. Written with both beginners and professionals in mind, this ready reference begins with an introductory section explaining the basics of the various multi-photon and photochemical processes together with a description of the equipment needed. A team of leading international experts provides the latest research results on such materials as new photoinitiators, hybrid photopolymers, and metallic carbon nanotube composites. They also cover promising applications and prospective trends, including photonic crystals, microfluidic devices, biological scaffolds, metamaterials, waveguides, and functionalized hydrogels. By bringing together the essentials for both industrial and academic researchers, this is an invaluable companion for materials scientists, polymer chemists, surface chemists, surface physicists, biophysicists, and medical scientists working with 3D micro- and nanostructures.
- 3527682678 (electronic bk.), 3527682694 (electronic bk.), 9783527682676 (electronic bk.), 9783527682690 (electronic bk.), and 9783527337170
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19515903