Thermal power plant : pre-operational activities / Dipak K. Sarkar
- Sarkar, D. (Dipak)
- Amsterdam : Elsevier, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : color illustrations
- Part 1. Preoperational cleaning of various sub-systems -- part 2. Activities that make critical equipment ready to put them in service.
- This book is a comprehensive guide to all pre-operational activities that helps ensure that power plants are running as safely and efficiently as possible. It discusses how all pre-operational aspects of thermal power plants can be consolidated, explains how to handle equipment safely and work efficiently, and provides guidance for new and existing power plants to help reduce outage time and save on budgets.
- 9780081012260 (electronic bk.)
0081012268 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19516471