Aboriginal people and other Canadians [electronic resource] : shaping new relationships / edited by Martin Thornton and Roy Todd ; D.N. Collins ... [et al.].
- Ottawa : University of Ottawa Press, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 222 p. : port. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Todd, Roy, Thornton, Martin, 1955-, and Collins, D. M.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction / Roy Todd -- Aspects of the history of aboriginal people and their relationships with colonial, national and provincial governments in Canada / Martin Thornton -- Historiography of Christian missions to Canada's first peoples since 1970 / David N. Collins -- Aboriginal people in the city / Roy Todd -- Aboriginal peoples: health and healing / Geoffrey Mercer -- Canadian aboriginal justice circles: alternatives or compromise in the politics of criminal justice / David S. Wall -- Icons, flagships and identities: aboriginal tourism in British Columbia / Heather Norris Nicholson
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19517825