Advancements in cancer research [electronic resource] / editor, Kajsa Viktorsson
- Hauppauge, N.Y. : Nova Science Publishers, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 277 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Viktorsson, Kajsa
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- An outlook on uterine neoplasms : from hormonal and DNA damaging to cervical and endometrial cancer development and minimally invasive management / Andrea Tinelli ... [et al.] -- Breast cancer knowledge, risk factors, and screening among adult Saudi women at primary care setting / Tarek Tawfik Amin, Amira Gamal Al Din Abdul Rahman, and Abdullalh Al Meqihwi -- Dendritic cell immunotherapy for the treatment of malignant melanoma / Filamer D. Kabigting and Doru T. Alexandrescu -- Matrix metalloproteinases : MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-9 and their endogenous inhibitors : TIMP-1 and TIMP-2 in -- Squoamous cell cervical carcinomas / N.I. Solovyeva ... [et al.] -- Over expression of peripheral benzodiazepine receptors in breast cancer development / Sutapa Mukhopadhyay and Salil K. Das -- Role of effectors on hypoxia due to nitric oxide production in human alveolar epithelial cells and oxygen -- Depletion in human hepatocytes / Soonjo Kwon and Rakesh Sharma -- Pathogenesis of Kaposi sarcoma associated with human herpesvirus-8 infection / Masachika Senba and Naoki Mori -- Complementary and alternative medicine approaches in the treatment of cancer / Sanjiv K. Duggal, Amritpal S. Saroya, and Jaswinder S. Chauhan -- Intrinsic and extrinsic mechanisms of drug resistance / Malathy P.V. Shekhar -- Bee venom and melittin are cytotoxic against different types of tumor and non-tumor cell lines in vitro / Goran Gajski ... [et al.] -- Adjuvant chemotherapy for resected colorectal cancer / N.S. Brown, S.A. Mullamitha, and J.W. Valle -- High-dose-rate interstitial brachytherapy in the management of primary and recurrent gynaecologic malignancies : clinical experience and review of the literature / Isabelle Thibault and Eric Vigneault -- An introductory in metabolism of xenobiotics / Tarek H. EL-Metwally.
- 9781614702528 (hardcover) and 9781614702603 ebook
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19519287