Aging and disability [electronic resource] : crossing network lines / Michelle Putnam, editor
- New York : Springer, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 276 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Putnam, Michelle
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Moving from separate to crossing aging and disability service networks / Michelle Putnam -- Facilitators and barriers to crossing network lines : a Missouri case study / Michelle Putnam and Anneliese Stoever -- Translating knowledge to next steps : professional stakeholders' evaluations of facilitators and barriers to crossing network lines / Michelle Putnam and Suzanne Pritzker -- Professional stakeholder commentary on Missouri case study findings / Kirsten Dunham -- Social, economic, and political realities of cross-network partnerships and coalitions / Elias S. Cohen -- Coalitions between aging and disability interests : a potential vehicle to promote community care for older people / Rosalie A. Kane -- Building intersystem partnerships at the intersection of aging and developmental disabilities / Edward Ansello -- Partnerships and coalitions across aging and disability service networks / Mike Oxford -- Stakeholder involvement in intervention, research, and evaluation / Laurie E. Powers -- The government-wide shift in accountability for results : implications for improving research outcomes in the aging and disability nexus / Margaret Campbell -- Translating research into program and policy changes / Fernando Torres-Gil -- The changing intersections of aging and disability partnerships / Michelle Putnam.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19520921