Aging [electronic resource] : mental aspects, social welfare and health / Jim P. Heckles and Laura M. Bergin, editors
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 186 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Heckles, Jim P. and Bergin, Laura M.
- Aging issues, health and financial alternatives
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Assessing the quality of life of elderly people : Valparaiso (Chile) as a case study / Giulietta Fadda and Alessandra Olivi -- Practical healthcare information, credibility and ethical Internet pharmacy of n-acetylcarnosine drug discovery for social welfare, home intensive vision care and quality of the vital life of the elderly patient / Mark A. Babizhayev and Philip Micans -- Assessment of the at-risk older driver / Janan Al-Awar Smither and Marc Gentzler -- Social services for older people in Hong Kong : an alternative service structure / Jik-Joen Lee -- Aging, health and intellectual disability / Joav Merrick -- Risk trajectories of locomotor disability of the aged Indian / Dilip C. Nath and M. Nazrul Islam -- Mental health of community-dwelling frail elders receiving long-term care services in Hong Kong / W. Q. Lou Vivian.
- 9781613245798 (hardcover : alk. paper), 1613245793 (hardcover : alk. paper), and 9781619427976 ebook
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19520945