Setting priorities for drinking water contaminants / Committee on Drinking Water Contaminants, Water Science and Technology Board, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources
- Corporate Author:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Drinking Water Contaminants
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 113 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Review of existing chemical prioritization schemes -- Review of methods for assessing microbial pathogens -- Approach used to develop the 1998 CCL -- Selecting contaminants on the CCL for future action: recommended decision process.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online: http://www.nap.edu/books/0309062934/html/index.htm l
View MARC record | catkey: 1952222