Amphibians & reptiles of the Carolinas and Virginia [electronic resource] / Jeffrey C. Beane ... [et al.] ; photographs by Jack Dermid ; with contributions by Bernard S. Martof and Joseph R. Bailey
- Additional Titles:
- Amphibians and reptiles of the Carolinas and Virginia
- Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina Press, c2010.
- 2nd ed., rev. & updated.
- Physical Description:
- 274 p. : col. ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Beane, Jeffrey C.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Revised and updated to reflect the most current science, and including 30 new species, this authoritative and comprehensive volume is the definitive guide to the amphibians and reptiles of the Carolinas and Virginia. The new edition features 189 species of salamanders, frogs, crocodilians, turtles, lizards, and snakes, with updated color photographs, descriptions, and distribution maps for each species. It is an indispensable guide for zoologists, amateur naturalists, environmentalists, backpackers, campers, hikers, and everyone interested in the outdoors.
- 9780807833742 (cloth : alk. paper), 0807833746 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780807871126 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0807871125 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19522977