APEC and the RISE of CHINA [electronic resource] / Editors, Lok Sang HO, Lingnan University, Hong Kong, John WONG, East Asian Institute, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- NEW JERSEY : World Scientific, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 234 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ho, Lok-sang, Wong, John, 1939-, and Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (Organization). Study Center
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- APEC and the rise of China : an introduction / Lok Sang Ho and John Wong -- Designing Asia-Pacific economic cooperation / Chien-peng Chung -- Rebalancing relations between East Asian and trans-Pacific institutions : evolving regional architectural features / Zhongying Pang -- Will China become an engine of growth for the region? / Yiping Huang -- China's economic rise and regional trade / Rafael Leal-Arcas -- The role of China in Asia-Pacific trade framework in the context of APEC / Emile Kok-Kheng Yeoh, Im-Soo Yoo and Lionel Wei-Li Liong -- Toward an effective (more or less) monetary union in Asia / Lok Sang Ho -- On the reform of RMB exchange rate : a middle ground solution / Bin Zhang and Xiuping Hua -- Continuing the APEC agenda and the evolving regional institutional architecture in the context of an ermerging Asia / Khee Giap Tan and Shu Wen Chiang.
- 9789814329408 and 9814329401
- "This book is based on papers presented by scholars with expertise in the Asia Pacific region at a conference on "APEC at 20 and the Rise of China" organized by the APEC Centre of Lingnan University on 26-27 February 2010, and includes additional invited papers."--Back cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19524716