Geothermal resources of Washington [map] / Geothermal data compiled by the Division of Geology and Earth Resources, Washington Department of Natural Resources ; map produced by the National Geophysical and Solar-Terrestrial Data Center, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ; for the Division of Geothermal Energy, United States Department of Energy
- Corporate Author:
- Washington (State). Division of Geology and Earth Resources
- Boulder, Colo. : The Center, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 86 x 123 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Geophysical and Solar-Terrestrial Data Center
- Geologic map ; GM-25
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000. 1 cm to 5 km 1 in. to approximately 8 miles ; Lambert conformal conic projection based on standard parallels of 33 0 and 45 0. (W 124 045'--W 117 000'/N 49 000'--N 45 030').
- Relief shown by spot heights and contour interval of 500 ft.
Includes table of "Thermal and mineral springs," "Physiographic provinces of Washington," "Spring and well location system," text and references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1952499