Assessing the teaching of writing [electronic resource] : twenty-first century trends and technologies / Edited by Amy E. Dayton
- Logan : Utah State University Press, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 211 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dayton, Amy E.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Assessing teaching : a changing landscape / Amy E. Dayton -- Assessing the teaching of writing : a scholarly approach / Meredith DeCosta and Duane Roen -- Making sense (and making use) of student evaluations / Amy E. Dayton -- Watching other people teach : the challenge of classroom observations / Brian Jackson -- Small group instructional diagnosis : formative, midterm evaluations of composition courses and instructors / Gerald Nelms -- Regarding the "e' in e-portfolios for teacher assessment / Kara Mae Brown, Kim Freeman, and Chris W. Gallagher -- Technology and transparency : sharing and reflecting on the evaluation of teaching / Chris M. Anson -- Telling the whole story : exploring writing center(ed) assessment / Nichole Bennett-Bealer -- Administrative priorities and the case for multiple methods / Cindy Moore -- Teacher evaluation in the age of web 2.0 : what every college instructor should know and every WPA should consider / Amy C. Kimme Hea -- Using national survey of student engagement data and methods to assess teaching in first-year writing and writing across the curriculum / Charles Paine, Chris M. Anson, Robert M. Gonyea, and Paul Anderson -- Documenting teaching in the age of big data / Deborah Minter and Amy Goodburn.
- 9780874219548 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19527095