Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms' proposal for a gang information network : hearing before the Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, June 26, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 139 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- United States. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms—Databases—Access control
- Gangs—United—States—States—Databases—Access control
- Information networks—United—States—States—Access control
- Criminal records—United—States—States—Access control
- Juvenile delinquents—United States—States
- Status offenders—United States—States
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0168-P.
"Serial no. 78."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1992. 2 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1953302