Both sides now [electronic resource] : the story of school desegregation's graduates / Amy Stuart Wells ... [et al.].
- Berkeley : University of California Press, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 346 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wells, Amy Stuart, 1961-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The class of 1980 -- Six desegregated high schools -- Racially mixed schools in a separate and unequal society -- We're all the same, aren't we? -- Close together but still apart: friendships across race only went so far -- Why it was worth it -- More diverse than my current life -- But that was a different time -- The souls of desegregated folk.
- 9780520256774 (cloth : alk. paper), 0520256778 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780520256781 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0520256786 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "George Gund Foundation imprint in African American studies"--P. [ii].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 321-337) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19533504