Boundary conditions [electronic resource] : macrobotanical remains and the Oliver Phase of Central Indiana, A.D. 1200-1450 / Leslie L. Bush
- Bush, Leslie L.
- Tuscaloosa : University of Alabama Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 182 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Defining Oliver -- Food, identity, and charcoal -- Archaeological and ecological background -- Methods used in the selection, recovery, and analysis of macrobotanical samples -- Oliver sites and their macrobotanical remains -- Quantitative analysis of macrobotanical remains from Oliver and other Native American sites in the Eastern Woodlands -- Implications of the Oliver macrobotanical pattern for other aspects of Oliver life.
- 0817314342 (cloth : alk. paper)
0817351418 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -173) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19533564