The clash of ideas in world politics [electronic resource] : transnational networks, states, and regime change, 1510-2010 / John M. Owen
- Owen, John M. (John Malloy), 1962-
- Additional Titles:
- Transnational networks, states, and regime change, 1510-2010
- Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 332 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Princeton studies in international history and politics
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Forcible regime change, then and now -- The agents : transnational networks and governments -- The structures : transnational ideological contests -- Church and state, 1510-1700 -- Crown, nobility, and people, 1770-1870 -- Individual, class, and state, 1910-1990 -- Mosque and state, 1923 -- The future of forcible regime promotion -- Appendix.
- 9780691142388 (acid-free paper), 0691142386 (acid-free paper), 9780691142395 (pbk.), and 0691142394 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -319) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19541482