Clinical management of binocular vision [electronic resource] : heterophoric, accommodative, and eye movement disorders / Mitchell Scheiman, Bruce Wick
- Scheiman, Mitchell
- Philadelphia, PA : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, c2014.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 722 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wick, Bruce
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Diagnostic testing -- Case analysis and classification -- General treatment modalities, guidelines, and prognosis -- Primary care of binocular vision, accommodative, and eye movement disorders -- Introduction and general concepts -- Fusional vergence, voluntary convergence, and antisuppression -- Accommodative techniques -- Ocular motility procedures -- Low AC/A conditions : convergence insuffi ciency and divergence insufficiency -- High AC/A conditions : convergence excess and divergence excess -- Normal AC/A conditions : fusional vergence dysfunction, basic esophoria, and basic exophoria -- Accommodative dysfunction -- Eye movement disorders -- Cyclovertical heterophoria -- Fixation disparity -- Interactions between accommodation and vergence -- Refractive amblyopia -- Nystagmus -- Aniseikonia -- Binocular and accommodative problems associated with computer use -- Binocular and accommodative problems associated with acquired brain injury -- Binocular and accommodative problems associated with learning problems -- Development and management of refractive error : treatment based on a binocular vision-based model -- Binocular vision problems associated with refractive surgery -- Patient and practice management issues in vision therapy.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19541949