The coloration of wool and other keratin fibres [electronic resource] / edited by David M. Lewis, Department of Colour Science, University of Leeds, UK and John A. Rippon, CSIRO Materials Science and Engineering, Australia
- Uniform Title:
- Wool dyeing
- Chichester, West Sussex : Wiley, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 439 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lewis, D. M. (David M.) and Rippon, John A.
- a Society of dyers and colourists
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The structure of wool / John A. Rippon -- The chemical and physical basis for wool dyeing / John A. Rippon -- The role of auxiliaries in the dyeing of wool and other keratin fibres / Arthur C. Welham -- Ancillary processes in wool dyeing / David M. Lewis -- Bleaching and whitening of wool : photostability of whites / Keith R. Millington -- Wool-dyeing machinery / Jamie A. Hawkes and Paul Hamilton -- Dyeing wool with acid and mordant dyes / Peter A. Duffield -- Dyeing wool with metal-complex dyes / Stephen M. Burkinshaw -- Dyeing wool with reactive dyes / David M. Lewis -- Dyeing wool blends / David M. Lewis -- The coloration of human hair / Robert M. Christie and Olivier J.X. Morel -- Wool printing / Peter J. Broadbent and Muriel L.A. Rigout.
- 9781119962601 (cloth) and 1119962609 (cloth)
- "Published in association wit the Society of Dyers and Colourists"--Title page. and Revision of: Wool dyeing / edited by D.M. Lewis. -- Bradford : Society of Dyers and Colourists, 1992.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19543052