Moonlight serenade [sound recording].
- Miller, Glenn, 1904-1944
- New York, N.Y. : Bluebird, 
New York, N.Y. : Manufactured and distributed by BMG Music.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Beneke, Tex
Glenn Miller Orchestra
Modernaires (Musical group)
- Masters of the big bands
- Moonlight serenade (2:57) -- King Porter stomp (3:29) -- Little brown jug (2:53) -- In the mood (3:33) -- Tuxedo Junction (3:27) -- Pennsylvania 6-5000 (3:14) -- A string of pearls (3:17) -- Elmer's tune (Ray Eberle & the Modernaires, vocals) (3:10) -- Chattanooga choo-choo (Tex Beneke & the Modernaires, vocals) (3:28) -- Don't sit under the apple tree (with anyone else but me) (Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke & the Modernaires, vocals) (3:12) -- American patrol (3:21).
- Compact disc.
Program notes (folded leaflet) inserted in container.
Bluebird 07863 61072-2 (on container: 61072-2).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Glenn Miller, trombone and conductor, with ensemble.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded between Sept. 27, 1938, and April 2, 1942, principally in New York City. Original analog recordings digitally mastered in Sept. 1991 at BMG Recording Studios, New York City.
View MARC record | catkey: 1954348