The complete guide to simulations and serious games [electronic resource] : how the most valuable content will be created in the age beyond Gutenberg to Google / Clark Aldrich
- Aldrich, Clark, 1967-
- Additional Titles:
- Complete guide to simulations & series games
- San Francisco : Pfeiffer, c2009.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 533 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Pfeiffer essential resources for training and HR professionals
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "This practical book offers designers a new way to see the world, model it, and present it through simulations. A groundbreaking resource, it includes a wealth of new tools and terms and a corresponding style guide to help understand them. The author -- a globally recognized industry guru -- covers topics such as virtual experiences, games, simulations, educational simulations, social impact games, practiceware, game-based learning/digital game based learning, immersive learning, and serious games"--Provided by publisher.
- "An essential knowledge resource"--Jacket.
View MARC record | catkey: 19544349