Computational approaches in cheminformatics and bioinformatics [electronic resource] / edited by Rajarshi Guha, Andreas Bender
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 264 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Guha, Rajarshi and Bender, Andreas
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Computational Approaches in Cheminformatics and Bioinformatics explores for the first time the unique connection between cheminformatics and bioinformatics. This revolutionary resource demonstrates how integrating these two seemingly different disciplines allows one to computationally address discovery and identification of biological systems in relation to future development. Additionally, the book includes insights from experts from public (NIH), academic, and industrial sources (Novartis, Pfizer). Scientists will find this ground-breaking book essential to the advancement of drug discovery and the issue of chemical control and manipulation of such systems"--
- 9780470384411 (hardback) and 0470384417 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19544660