Computer incident response and forensics team management [electronic resource] : conducting a successful incident response / Leighton R. Johnson, III ; Mike Kessler, technical editor
- Johnson, Leighton
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier, Syngress, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 334 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Definitions -- The stages of incident response -- The security incident response team members -- Incident evidence -- Incident response tools -- Incident response policies and procedures -- Legal requirements and considerations -- Governmental laws, policies and procedures -- Forensics process -- Forensics team member requirements -- Forensics team policies and procedures -- Management of forensics evidence handling -- Forensics tools -- Legalities of forensics -- Forensics team oversight -- General team management -- Corporate it management -- Relationship management -- Conclusion.
- 9781597499965 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19544782