The constitutionalism of American states [electronic resource] / edited by George E. Connor and Christopher W. Hammons ; foreword by Donald S. Lutz
- Columbia : University of Missouri Press, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 816 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Connor, George E., 1959- and Hammons, Christopher W.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- New England States -- Mid-Atlantic States -- Border States -- Southern States -- Midwestern States -- The Plain States -- Mountain West States -- Western States.
- "This comparative study of state constitutions offers insightful overviews of the general and specific problems that have confronted America's constitution writers since the country's founding. Each chapter reflects the constitutional theory and history of a single state, encompassing each document's structure, content, and evolution"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780826217646 (hbk. : alk. paper)
0826217648 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19545786