Corporate social responsibility, governance and corporate reputation [electronic resource] / Petter Gottschalk
- Gottschalk, Petter, 1950-
- Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- x, 199 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Expounds on the nature of white-collar crime and examines its relationship with corporate social responsibility, governance and corporate reputation. Presents different approaches for repairing damaged corporate reputations; explains how internal governance and investigations can be conducted. Discusses stages in corporate social responsibility and underscores knowledge management as an imperative tool to combat white-collar crime and build corporate reputation"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 183-195) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19547278