Critical thinking [electronic resource] / editors, Christopher P. Horvath and James M. Forte
- Hauppauge, NY : Nova Science Publishers, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 198 p. ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Horvath, Christopher P. and Forte, James M.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Rules for reasoning revisited : toward a scientific conception of critical thinking / D. Alan Bensley -- Critical thinking and systems thinking / Martin Reynolds -- Developing critical thinking through probability models / Einav Aizikovitsh-Udi -- The promotion of critical thinking skills through argument mapping / Christopher Dwyer, Michael Hogan, Ian Stewart -- Beyond gdp : towards a new system of social accounts / Frédéric Lebaron -- A four-component instructional model for teacher training in critical-thinking instruction : its effectiveness and influential factors / Yu-chu Yeh -- Crucial connections : an exploration of critical thinking and scholarly writing / Roisin Donnelly, Marian Fitzmaurice -- How can critical thinking be recognized in the classroom? / Patrícia Albergaria-Almeida, José Joaquim Cristino Teixeira-Dias, Mariana Martinho -- Collaborative argumentation in structured and unstructured chat environments / Timo Salmine, Miika Marttunen, Leena Laruinen -- Critical thinking : epistemological disturbances to improve critical thinking / Laurence Simonneaux.
- 9781613244197 (hardcover)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19549162