Did Muhammad exist? [electronic resource] : an inquiry into Islam's obscure origins / by Robert Spencer
- Spencer, Robert, 1962-
- Wilmington, DE : ISI Books, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 254 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The man who wasn't there -- Jesus, the Muhammed -- Inventing Muhammed -- Switching on the full light of history -- The embarrassment of Muhammed -- The unchanging Qur'an changes -- The non-Arabic Arabic Qur'an -- What the Qur'an may have been -- Who collected the Qur'an? -- Making sense of it all.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 239-240) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19554284