Disease control priorities related to mental, neurological, developmental and substance abuse disorders [electronic resource].
- Geneva : World Health Organization, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 103 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- World Health Organization. Mental Health Evidence and Research Team
Disease Control Priorities Project
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Mental disorders / Steven Hyman ... [et al.] -- Neurological disorders / Vijay Chandra ... [et al.] -- Learning and developmental disabilities / Maureen S. Durkin ... [et al.] -- Alcohol / Jürgen Rehm ... [et al.] -- Illicit opiate abuse / Wayne Hall ... [et al.].
- Related Titles:
- Disease control priorities in developing countries
- "This publication reproduces five chapters from the Disease control priorities in developing countries, second edition (DCP2), a copublication of Oxford University Press and the World Bank"--P. vii.
"Mental Health: Evidence and Research, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse."
"Disease Control Priorities Project."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19555280